Thursday, October 19, 2006

Welcome SPEAKEASY and Class Today - S2E9

Well, I guess it's "plug" time. I just want to give a "shoutout" to my cousin's blog. It's on Links section called "SPEAKEASY"
I hope you will like it. I don't know what kind of input I will bring to the other blog.

CDNS4200 - Canadian Popular Culture summary hijinks. The funny thing happened in class when one person could not talk due to some project/assignment/whatever. It was funny Peter Hodgins made fun of that person (you know who you are if you are reading this). What's more embarrassing for me is that I don't watch The Family Guy, The Jon Stewart Show and The Colbert Report. It's not that I don't care about the shows, I just don't have the interest. Oh yeah, same goes for Prison Break. Actually, I got class on Monday night, so it's not a big deal.
Glocalization. Oh man, that word just haunted me because I have Peter from another class and he explained about it.

Oh yes, comic pick ups from Wednesday.
I picked up Wildcats #1, Runaways #21, 100 Bullets #77 and my PICK of the WEEK is Fables: 1,001 Nights of Snowfall HC.
Two other comics I picked were Criminal #1 and Fables #1 Special Edition(for 25 cents US, 35 cents here). Those two comics were out on previous weeks. I did not go to the comic store for 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout ;)