Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pre-"Season Premiere": Music Tastes As of Late - S3E0X

In a way to prepare my third season for the blog, I will explain about the kinds of music and songs I have been listening since the Summer. There were a change in phase in what I listen to. I would usually try to keep up to date with Chinese songs (i.e. Cantopop) but I changed around my listening schedule for certain Hong Kong radio stations on the Internet. Since the beginning of 2007, I did return to listen to Chinese radio programs but it has been the overnight program. I still listen to the Cantopop "classics" from the 1980s to early 1990s. Right now, I have phased back to listening to English songs.
Sorry, no "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston and "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's. They are not my cup of tea. :)

Onto the iPod, I've created the playlist called "Lenny Favorites." As of September 12, 2007, the list so far;
Miss Sarajevo - Bono, Brian Eno, L'Orchestra Filarmonica Di Torino, Luciano Pavarotti, Michael Kamen & The Edge from Pavarotti and Friends. I put it on because of Luciano Pavarotti's passing.
Stronger (Clean version) - Kanye West
No One - Alicia Keys
Song 4 Mutya (Out Of Control) [TV Rock Remix] - Groove Armada featuring Mutya Buena
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
The Way I Are - Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson & DOE & Sebastian
LoveStoned/I Think She Knows (Radio Edit) - Justin Timberlake
I Believe - Simian Mobile Disco - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Foundations - Kate Nash
Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna
Song 4 Mutya (Out of Control) - Groove Armada
Umbrella (Cinderella Remix featuring Chris Brown & Jay-Z) - Rihanna
Do It - Nelly Furtado
1234 - Feist


My "picks" from iTunes Store

No comments: