Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Fuse Taping I Attended... No Joke and Christmas Planning - S3E7


Yes, there was another taping for CBC's FUSE and it was an early hour than usual Fuse tapings. The performers were Michael Kaeshammer and Hayley Sales.
Photos are up on Flickr again, here's the link, http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenny-wu/sets/72157603331125358/
Overall, it was a great performance from the two musicians.
*Spoiler* There was a bit of a Christmas feel when Hayley Sales sang Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lennon.

The holidays is approaching and I have been thinking of planning a Christmas get together at my place for the second year. That means I have to clean up the house, get a few gifts for the so-called gift exchange and think of food to make. I cross my fingers that the second year of my Christmas get together would be better.

A reminder that I am planning to have my picks of the top songs of 2007. What are my favorites of 2007. Wait and find out.
Aside from the Canadian independent music scene, I am still liking the current #1 song on Billboard's Hot 100 Singles, "No One" by Alicia Keys.

One comment I totally left out and I was suppose to write it on a previous blog entry. I am enjoying these kinds of concerts (mainly The Acorn and The Russian Futurists concert) because it is smaller and costs less to get tickets than going to a big-wig concert. Briefly chatting with independent artists makes it fun for myself because I find they are approachable and they don't leave right away. It gives me experience to socializing and mingling with these kinds of people.

No comments: