Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holiday Wrapup - TV Viewing on Christmas - S3E8

Doctor Who © BBC MMVII


Of all the Christmas programming throughout December, I was more than pleased to watch the Doctor Who Christmas Special 2007. The episode title called "Voyage of the Damned" and it also guest-starred Kylie Minogue. What did I think of the episode? As spoiler free as I can be, it was another excellent Christmas special for the Time Lord but it was last time that I felt sad watching the series since "The Girl In The Fireplace" from Series 2 in 2006. What a way to feel bummed out during the Christmas holiday in 2007.
How did I think of Kylie Minogue? She was great and overall, I found the cast and story to be strong on the third Christmas special.
I was more happy to watch Doctor Who Confidential at Christmas 2007 because they played clips from Kylie Minogue's hit songs. Songs like "Can't Get You Out of My Head", "I Should Be So Lucky" and "The Locomotion."

Here's another image from the Christmas special. I hope it is spoiler-free. Man, how many times has the Tenth Doctor snogged? :)
Doctor Who © BBC MMVII


I hope to get another year-end entry which will be about my favorite moments that I have done.

No comments: