Friday, March 28, 2008

Basia Bulat in Ottawa Again - S3E14


On Thursday, I went to the Basia Bulat concert at Zaphod Beeblebrox. I was glad that Basia still remembers my bro and myself. Although, the funny thing was that she forgot my name. Another funny moment as we were checking Basia and her band were on sound check, I was standing near my bro and out of nowhere, Amanda Putz appears and I made a funny surprise gesture because she just came out of nowhere.
All in all, the concert with Katie Stelmanis and Amos The Transparent were excellent. I didn't expect to see a lot of people to see Basia Bulat. I am guessing Basia is becoming a word of mouth.
Here's the Flickr link from Thursday's gig. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenny-wu/sets/72157604284974647/

1 comment:

hollyrancher said...

Hey Lenny!

It was great to meet you in Ottawa! I really like some of the pictures you took.

Holly