Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Has Sprung and Different Shoes - S3E18


Finally, Spring has arrived in Ottawa but it feels more like early Summer. On Thursday, it hit close to 20 degrees Celsius. After the snowstorm debacle in March, the warm temperature is a nice relief. The worse part is having to rake the front lawn. I am slowly recovering from my back pain.
On Thursday night, I went to the Born Ruffians with Young Rival and Giant Hand at Zaphod Beeblebrox. As you see from the photo on top, it was pretty hot at Zaphod's. After leaving Zaphod's, it was a relief to be outside and cool off.
Oh yea, I wore 3 pairs of shoes in the span of 2 days. I finally wore my adidas shoe. Here's a link to the past of the shoe, http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenny-wu/1184584939/in/set-72157601587641936/. I bought it back in December 2006 and haven't worn it since. For the shoes I wore for the Born Ruffians concert, it was the Converse shoes. I wanted to feel like the Tenth Doctor (Doctor Who). On Thursday morning, I wore the usual Asic blue shoes, which is becoming wrecked.
As I conclude, how could I forget the photos from the concert, here it is, http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenny-wu/sets/72157604601892883/. Have a good weekend.

No comments: