Friday, April 04, 2008

Stars Concert in Ottawa from Thursday Night - S3E17


On Thursday night (April 3, 2008), Stars came to Ottawa for a gig at The Bronson Centre. The funny thing was that my bro and I decided to wait outside of the Bronson Centre at 3pm to get the front row seats. All the wait was somewhat worth it.
Overall, it was a great concert but I thought the sound coming from the mic didn't come out clearly. Still, the crowd was awesome and loud for Stars. Pictured above are Evan Cranley and Torquil Campbell. It was nice to wait outside at the back of the Bronson Centre and getting some autographs and photos with the members of Stars.
I was also wondering if my friend (shameless plug) who is in Boston had a chance to meet up with Stars when they were performing there. Hmmmm... I wish I could know about it.
Oh! I still love my new Roots hat. Gotta love that Castro/Che, Freedom hat. :)

Flickr link on the concert photos, http://www.flickr.com/photos/lenny-wu/sets/72157604377786988/

To finish off this entry, here is a clip from the concert via YouTube. I apologize for the shakiness of the camera.
The Night Starts Here


They are 4 other songs I also put up but I just decided to put it in a playlist, here is the link, http://ca.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4BB54837CC28910B

No comments: