Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer Special 2008 #1: Canada Day and Basia Bulat


Happy Canada Day! Here's a photo from downtown Ottawa in the afternoon.
Check out the photos from the Basia Bulat concert at Confederation Park. As usual, Basia Bulat was very nice and down to earth. She was even surprised by the Ottawa crowd because they knew when to clap along. I guess it's thanks to loyal fans of Basia. :)

More photos from downtown Ottawa on Canada Day.
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Note: Whoever got tagged on Facebook, I just wanted to show you how I enjoyed the concert and show what it is like on Canada Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lenny

I was just going through some of your Bluesfest photos on Flickr - great work! Would you be able to contact me at promotions@ottawafestivals.ca?

Thanks!
Lee